- Kimba, Der Weisse Löwe
- Blank Manuscript Paper
- Going Over The Sea (We're going this way that way)
- Hop Little Bunnies
- Für Elise Boogie
- Stille Nacht (Jazz Version)
- Auld Lang Syne (jazzy arrangement)
- Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem (jazzy arrangement)
- Linus Jude The Dude Boogie
- Nigel Incubator Jones Boogie
- Anne Mit Den Roten Haaren
- Mein Name Ist Drops
- Pat und Patachon
- Puschel Das Eichhorn
- Rollet, Rollt Ihr Wogen
- Schlaft Alle (Schlaflied aka Sov Alla)
- So Will Ich Immer Reisen (Sommerlied)
- Ulme - Lied
- 007 Theme
- A Fool's Dance
- A New Psalm Of Joy
- A Tribute To Dick Clark & American Bandstand (Medley)
- All The Way My Savior Leads Me
- American Anthem
- An African Doxology
- An Ordinary Couple
- Answering Bell
- Big Freeze
- Liquid State
- Panic Station
- Bom Bom
- She's Not Afraid
- Happiness (from Scrooge)
Can We Help You?
We try to answer all your questions using our Frequently Asked Questions page available from the Help button menu. However, here is some help on the more common problems:
- How do I install the free Scorch viewer plug-in?
- Where are my purchases?
- I only get a Promotional copy?
- How do I install Adobe Flash?
- I have followed the Scorch/Adobe Flash installation instructions but I still can't see my music?
Installing the free Scorch viewer plug-in
Mac OSX 10.4/10.5
Installing Scorch on a PC running Internet Explorer 7 or laterIf you are using Windows 7 in 64 bit mode, then please use the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer to view a score.
1. Select Start > All Programs. There are two (or more) icons for Internet Explorer.
2. Click on "Internet Explorer 32 bit" to start the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer.
- Select a song and press the Preview button against the arrangement you want to see.
When the page loads, you should see a yellow bar drop down from the top of the screen, similar to the one below:
Click the yellow bar, and choose Install ActiveX Control...
You may have to click on Preview again. You will then be asked to install twice from the dialogue box below. Follow the instructions. This is a large file so please wait a few minutes for it to install.
You should now be able to see the score on the page:
If none of the above helps you then please contact us and we will respond rapidly.