- Kimba, Der Weisse Löwe
- Blank Manuscript Paper
- Going Over The Sea (We're going this way that way)
- Hop Little Bunnies
- Für Elise Boogie
- Stille Nacht (Jazz Version)
- Auld Lang Syne (jazzy arrangement)
- Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem (jazzy arrangement)
- Linus Jude The Dude Boogie
- Nigel Incubator Jones Boogie
- Anne Mit Den Roten Haaren
- Mein Name Ist Drops
- Pat und Patachon
- Puschel Das Eichhorn
- Rollet, Rollt Ihr Wogen
- Schlaft Alle (Schlaflied aka Sov Alla)
- So Will Ich Immer Reisen (Sommerlied)
- Ulme - Lied
- (I Wanna Live In A Dream In My) Record Machine
- (Stranded On) The Wrong Beach
- (You Will) Set The World On Fire
- 60s Rewind
- 70s Dance Party (Medley)
- A Baby Is The King
- A Child's Garden of Verses (Set I)
- A German Renaissance Christmas (Choral Collection)
- A Greater Foundation
- Big Freeze
- Liquid State
- Panic Station
- Bom Bom
- She's Not Afraid
- Happiness (from Scrooge)
Can We Help You?
We try to answer all your questions using our Frequently Asked Questions page available from the Help button menu. However, here is some help on the more common problems:
- How do I install the free Scorch viewer plug-in?
- Where are my purchases?
- I only get a Promotional copy?
- How do I install Adobe Flash?
- I have followed the Scorch/Adobe Flash installation instructions but I still can't see my music?
Installing the free Scorch viewer plug-in
Mac OSX 10.4/10.5
Installing Scorch on a PC running Firefox, Chrome and other browsers
For Firefox we recommend at least Firefox Version 2 to use Scorch
The file is 8Mb in size.
The download is a file called ScorchAllBrowsersInstaller.msi.
- Double click the file and click on "Save File" in the window that opens.
Click OK in the following window.
Click RUN in the next window.
- Then follow the instructions on-screen to install the plug-in.
- We recommend that you restart your computer after running the installer.
If none of the above helps you then please contact us and we will respond rapidly.