- Kimba, Der Weisse Löwe
- Blank Manuscript Paper
- Going Over The Sea (We're going this way that way)
- Hop Little Bunnies
- Für Elise Boogie
- Stille Nacht (Jazz Version)
- Auld Lang Syne (jazzy arrangement)
- Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem (jazzy arrangement)
- Linus Jude The Dude Boogie
- Nigel Incubator Jones Boogie
- Anne Mit Den Roten Haaren
- Mein Name Ist Drops
- Pat und Patachon
- Puschel Das Eichhorn
- Rollet, Rollt Ihr Wogen
- Schlaft Alle (Schlaflied aka Sov Alla)
- So Will Ich Immer Reisen (Sommerlied)
- Ulme - Lied
- 007 Theme
- A Fool's Dance
- A New Psalm Of Joy
- A Tribute To Dick Clark & American Bandstand (Medley)
- All The Way My Savior Leads Me
- American Anthem
- An African Doxology
- An Ordinary Couple
- Answering Bell
- Big Freeze
- Liquid State
- Panic Station
- Bom Bom
- She's Not Afraid
- Happiness (from Scrooge)
Can We Help You?
We try to answer all your questions using our Frequently Asked Questions page available from the Help button menu. However, here is some help on the more common problems:
- How do I install the free Scorch viewer plug-in?
- Where are my purchases?
- I only get a Promotional copy?
- How do I install Adobe Flash?
- I have followed the Scorch/Adobe Flash installation instructions but I still can't see my music?
Installing the free Scorch viewer plug-in
Mac OSX 10.4/10.5
Installing Scorch on a Mac running Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8
Scorch is no longer supported under Safari. You need to use the free Firefox Browser, which you can download here. When you are viewing a Scorch file, Firefox will tell you to switch to 32 bit mode - please click on the relevant button and Firefox will restart in 32 bit mode and take you back to the same page.
You can install or update the Scorch viewer directly using this link. The file is 13Mb in size.
The download is a disk image called SibeliusScorch.dmg.
- Once the download has completed, it should automatically mount a new volume on your desktop called Sibelius Scorch and there should be a file in your download window called Install Scorch.
If this volume doesn't appear, double-click SibeliusScorch.dmg to mount the new volume.
In the Sibelius Scorch volume, double-click the Install Scorch icon
- Then follow the instructions on-screen to install the plug-in.
- We recommend that you restart your computer after running the installer
If none of the above helps you then please contact us and we will respond rapidly.